Safeguard Systems are looking to employ an Assistant Installation Engineer to work with our motivated team installing high level Security Systems.
These include: IP and Analogue CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Video Intercom.
This is an ideal opportunity for those who are looking to join a young team in a rapidly growing business with good team spirit. and a high quality work ethic.
The successful candidate will be operating as part of a two man team whilst training and gaining experience of our CCTV and Access Control systems.
Once fully trained, there is an opportunity to progress and develop a substantial career within this fast moving and expanding business.
The role would suit a recently qualified Electrician or Telecomms Engineer who is looking to expand their portfolio, but applicants from similar disciplines with sound practical skills and basic electrical or IT knowledge are welcome to apply
This role will be based in Wiltshire but will require travel throughout the South West of the UK.
There is also likely to be an opportunity to work on installations across Europe.
- Installation of Electronic Security Systems
- Company Van provided
- No on call (Currently)
- Company Laptop
- Training courses to expand product knowledge
- Overtime available
- 20 Days holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Career progression available
- Good communication skills with our clients/customers
- 40 hours Per Week
- £18,000 – £25,000 per annum, negotiable dependant on experience
- Contracted Hours are 40 per week but the candidate will need to be flexible due to the nature of the role
- Occasional overnight stays will be required. Hotels and Meals paid for.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- IT Literate
- Experience of MS Office beneficial
- Driving License Required
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Uniform Provided
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year