What is CCTV monitoring and how does it work?
24/7 CCTV monitoring is simple. Here’s how it works:
- Your CCTV systems is installed in the usual way, providing full coverage of your premises
- Each security camera is fitted with sensors that will alert the monitored CCTV system if the beams are crossed and the sensors triggered
- Once triggered, the system sends an alert or alarm signal to your designated security professional at the 24/7 CCTV monitoring station
- If the system is set up to provide audio intervention, your security professional can communicate with the intruder and warn them to leave and that the authorities or keyholder has been contacted
- If not, upon viewing the footage, the security professional will contact the keyholder or the authorities depending on the scale of the threat
Here at Safeguard Systems, we partner with NSI Gold CCTV monitoring company, Arc Monitoring. You can watch their CCTV monitoring service video below:
Benefits of CCTV remote monitoring
The benefits of CCTV monitoring are vast. They include the following:
- Through 24/7 CCTV monitoring, you can be proactive in preventing crime, and accidents at your premises
- The cost of implementing a 24/7 monitored system is up to 80% lower than the ongoing cost of employing an onsite security team. Better security as nothing is missed and lower costs to your business
- Montored CCTV systems can integrate with audio to warn and deter intruders – reducing the headache of dealing with a crime
- Staff productivity and behaviour – monitor persistent offenders and take appropriate action
- Reassurance – all round peace of mind knowing your whole site is being monitored 24/7
If you would like a quote for a 24/7 monitored CCTV system or would like to speak to one of our experts, then get in touch today by calling us on 0800 689 1835.
24/7 Remote CCTV Perimeter Protection – Perimeter Beams, PIR Sensors & Video Analytics
In addition to monitoring, and providing full coverage of your business premises, monitored CCTV systems can be used to actively monitor a site perimeter. Sites with vast perimeters, often exposed to security threats are:
- Construction Sites
- Solar Farms
- Car Dealerships
- Government Sites
- Industrial Parks (Warehouses and Factories)
- Scrap Metal Yards
PIR and CCTV sensor-activated monitoring
Need alerting when a potential intruder is approaching your premises? This is where PIR beams sensors come in. We can set the sensor to alert you or your off-site security team of someone nearing your premises.
This is a crime and accident prevention measure, helping you keep your premises, staff, assets and visitors safe.
In addition to PIR we can also work with sensor-activated CCTV monitoring systems that will alert you to a change in temperature, pressure, humidity and vibrations. As part of an integrated system, you can link the PIR sensor to your monitored intruder alarm.
Perimeter security monitoring – detectors
Perimeter detectors work hand in hand with your CCTV system. We can install and implement the following perimeter monitoring systems into your business – external beams, thermal imaging CCTV and CCTV video analytics.
CCTV Monitoring & Video Analytics
Business and organisations operating in rural locations often invest in monitored CCTV, for perimeter protection. Video analytics can be used to help avoid unnecessary false alarms, from cattle and other animals activating the sensors. The systems are set up to recognise the difference between a cow, horse and human.
Call us today on 0800 689 1835 about our perimeter protection services.
Remotely monitored CCTV installation – Is It Right For You?
When looking to lower costs or simply improving the effectiveness of their security systems many businesses are now turning to a fully monitored CCTV system.
If you would like a quote for a remotely monitored CCTV system or would like to speak to one of our experts, then get in touch today by calling us on 0800 689 1835 or by clicking the button below.