Card / Fob door entry systems – how they work
Individuals are given a card or fob enabling them to access the building. In event of a card being lost continued access for that card can be denied and the individual will be issued with a new one. The code for the old card becomes redundant eliminating the risk of it being used by an intruder, a disgruntled ex-employee or worse.
Our Card / Fob access control and door entry solutions are:
- Simple to use and easily replaceable in a safe, secure manner
- Tailored to your own unique requirements – all business have different needs
- Flexible – as head count increases, new card and fobs can be issued easily and securely
- Secure – lost cards can be replaced and access barred
Benefits of card / fob door entry systems
- Increased security – no more stress trying to locate lost keys
- Track staff whereabouts – protect staff in emergency situations and manage productivity
- Identification – know exactly who is in the buildings and where they’ve been
- Integration – keyless door entry systems can be integrated with your intruder alarms and CCTV systems
Keyless access control systems – Is It Right For You?
Customers who invest in a card / fob access control system reduce the cost of replacing locks and doors when keys are lost. You’ll have access to all associated data for staff whereabouts, visitor flow and more.
This data enables you to protect staff and visitors during emergency situations as well as monitoring productivity across your workforce – lateness, toilet breaks and unauthorised absences.
Maintenance for keyless door entry systems
Your keyless door entry systems are your first line of security, keeping intruders out, keeping your employees and visitors protected and monitoring the flow of people around your business. It’s essential that these systems are kept up to date and well serviced so they keep doing the job required of them. We have a range of maintenance packages to suit all budgets and requirements.
Call us now on 0800 689 1835 or Submit an enquiry.