Our commercial access control customers work with the team at Safeguard Systems to help manage and deliver on a range of security and operational objectives. As an experienced access control company, we offer a range of site access systems and solutions including:
- Keyless door entry systems
- Fob door access systems
- Video intercom installation
- Audio Intercom &
- IP intercom systems
When working alongside our commercial customers, we are often tasked to design and install an access control system to:
- Help monitor site access and the flow of staff in and out of the building
- Reduce the risks associated with traditional key-based systems with keycard and fiib door entry systems
- Protect them from theft and disgruntled ex-employees entering the building
- Gather location data to protect staff during emergencies and (fire drill lists)
- Monitor staff for time, attendance, and productivity
- Restrict and track access to different parts of your building through key fob and keycard entry systems
Whether you need a simple one door solution, or a multi-door access control system for larger premises, the experienced team of security system installers will design and implement a solution to meet your needs.
Additionally, our intercom expertise, covering video door entry, audio and IP based intercom systems, help businesses add an additional layer of security to their premises.
If you’re in the process of researching your access control options or know what you need, call us now on 0800 689 1835.