Here at Safeguard Systems, we’re taking the COVID-19 pandemic incredibly seriously.
We are fully aware of the concerns facing our customers in having new individuals working on their premises.
This is completely uncharted territory, and we are doing all we can to keep our customer premises safe whilst protecting, their staff, our security system engineers and anyone we come into contact with.
Safeguard Systems is a health and safety conscious business which, can be seen through our various accreditations including the recent SafeContractor Approved status we were awarded.
Keeping you up to date during COVID 19
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our directors.
We will be updating our social media profiles accordingly as well as our Google My Business listings:
A message from the owners
To reassure people further, our directors, Chris Clifton & Steve Blackwell have made the following statement:
“We are responsible business owners committed to ensuring the all-round safety of our employees, customers and the general public.
Whilst we continue to work with our customers fitting CCTV, access control and intruder alarm systems, we do so in a responsible way.
Measures have been put in place and, we continue to monitor the situation closely. If anyone has any concerns at all, we are on hand to help. We’re in this together and we will get through this together.”
Safeguard Systems – COVID-19 precautions whilst installing security systems
To reassure any customer looking to work with our business in the current climate here is some important information.
Currently, there are no team members affected by COVID-19.
All staff and security system engineers have been made aware of precautions including:
- Keeping a minimum distance of 2 metres between themselves, customers and other suppliers
- Carrying and using alcohol-based sanitiser and antibacterial wipes.
- Wiping down any door handles and surfaces they touch with a strong disinfectant where possible.
- If they sneeze or cough, they must do so into tissues or their sleeves.
- Washing their hands regularly with warm water and soap
- Carrying plastic bags to dispose of tissues.
- Ensuring if any of our security system engineers exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected coronavirus sufferer, they have to self-isolate.
At present, it is business as usual for us in installing CCTV, access control and security alarm systems
Nevertheless, we are constantly monitoring the situation and will continue to adjust our plans accordingly.
If the situation continues to worsen, we will roll out plans to provide a limited service for our business and domestic customers for the safety of our security systems engineers and the public.
Here are some useful links from reputable sources which support our efforts: