Safeguard Systems are proud to announce that we’re now SafeContractor Approved. What does this mean for our security systems customers?
Through being SafeContractor Approved, we now have a Health and Safety accreditation that allows us to demonstrate our health and safety documentation is fully up to date and adheres to all recognised industry benchmarks.
What are the benefits to our customers? Leading CCTV and access control system installation.
The short answer is, peace of mind.
As a responsible contractor and security systems installation company, we have a duty to our customers to ensure our processes and equipment are up to scratch.
When working at their premises, our customers will be confident we’re working in the right way, taking all relevant precautions.
What were we required to do to become SafeContractor Approved?
Following the introduction of a fully detailed and extensive Health and Safety Policy, Safeguard Systems were required to demonstrate our commitment and dedication to Health and Safety in the workplace.
We had to provide and supply details of our regular Health and Safety Audits and Check Lists across all of our company procedures and working practices.
Tool Box Talks, random site inspections and regular training modules had to be detailed and provided to our employees, all resulting in an exemplary accident free record since our conception in 2015.
We now also have Audit Control Plans in place to enable us to ensure that the best efforts are being made to maintain our record of safe and secure working at all times.
Who are Safeguard Systems and what do we do? Security Systems installers in Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxforshire and Wiltshire.
Safeguard Systems are specialists in security systems. Our range of services includes CCTV, Access Control and Security Alarms.
Whether you’re a business looking for a fully integrated security system, an upgrade to your current CCTV systems, we’ve got you covered.
If you’re looking to manage access to and from your premises, we’ll devise the right system for your needs.
Have a look below at the range of security systems we can install and fit.
CCTV Surveillance Systems
- CCTV installation – we install HD CCTV systems for a range of businesses and budgets. The CCTV systems we install provide crystal clear images, work in low light providing our customers with the peace of mind their business is protected
- Monitored CCTV systems – we can design and install a remotely monitored CCTV system that are managed off-site by a designated security professional. Remotely monitored CCTV systems often reduce the long term costs of security for a business by up to 80%.
- IP CCTV systems – CCTV systems which are fully integrated with an existing IT network infrastructure.
- CCTV maintenance – repair and ongoing maintenance for your CCTV system, ensuring it continues to be fit for purpose.
Access Control – Door Entry Systems, Video and Audio Intercom
- Access Control Installation – managing secure access to and from your premises. Access Control systems also enable businesses to manage staff productivity, time and attendance
- Video Intercom Systems – managing access to your premises. Video Intercom systems provide you with the peace of mind, knowing you can see who’s at the door prior to letting them in
- Key Fob Door Entry Systems – Access Control systems providing secure, modern access for staff and visitors to an from your business premises
Security and Intruder Alarms
- Remotely Monitored Security Alarms – fully monitored security alarms, managed centrally by a control team, immediately notifying you and the relevant authorities when your intruder alarm system is triggered
- Wired Alarm systems and Wireless Security Alarms – a range of security alarms to fit all needs and budgets. There are benefits to both systems and the team at Safeguard Systems will make the right recommendations for your needs.
Looking for a security system installation company?
The teams here at Safeguard are here to help with any of your security system installation requirements and questions.