For businesses looking to optimise security and reduce costs, CCTV monitoring is the perfect solution. Most businesses have in-house security teams or guards tasked with patrolling the site and monitoring the CCTV cameras.
As we know, employing physical guards is the norm, however, they require a salary, holiday, pensions, and sick leave. Businesses large and small are always looking at ways to improve their processes and reduce costs.
Furthermore, where security is front-of-mind, businesses often see the cost of employing physical guards as a necessity. CCTV monitoring offers an alternative solution.
If this article is resonating with you so far, you really should consider CCTV monitoring.
In this article, we have collated all of our CCTV monitoring blogs in one place, to create a one-stop-shop for any business owner or security manager keen to understand the benefits and advantages of CCTV monitoring.
The blogs we have included in this article are:
- The benefits and advantages of remotely monitored CCTV
- Is CCTV Monitoring the Best Type of Business CCTV?
- CCTV Monitoring FAQs
If you have any questions, there is a link to our contact page at the bottom of the article.
The Benefits and Advantages of Remotely Monitored CCTV
In this long-form article, we cover the main benefits and advantages of CCTV monitoring, which are:
- Preventing criminal activity
- Catching more criminals
- Reducing the costs of security
- Increasing the effectiveness of your security operations
- Tracking every move the potential intruder or criminal makes
- Communicating with intruders via audio intervention
Read the full article: The Benefits and Advantages of Remotely Monitored CCTV
Is CCTV Monitoring the Best Type of Business CCTV?
This article doesn’t really need an introduction, the title says it all.
There are a whole host of features that make CCTV monitoring systems, the most effective security camera system for businesses
Read the full article here: Is CCTV Monitoring the Best Type of Business CCTV?
CCTV Monitoring FAQs
This article covers the main questions people ask when considering CCTV monitoring. They are:
- Can you have your CCTV monitored remotely 24 / 7?
- What is a keyholder and what do they do?
- What is CCTV monitoring?
- What are the benefits of CCTV monitoring?
- What are the costs of CCTV monitoring?
- Is CCTV monitoring right for my business?
- Can CCTV monitoring reduce the cost of security?
- Are there any other forms of security system monitoring?
Read the full article here: CCTV monitoring FAQs
Is CCTV Monitoring Right for Your Business?