Hotels and companies operating in the hospitality industry contact us for their security system needs for a variety of reasons. Typically when it comes to security systems, hotels invest in CCTV Video Surveillance, Access Control,and Intruder Alarms.
CCTV, when installed in hotels helps to keep an eye on what’s happening in and outside of their premises. For example, an effective Video Surveillance system for a hotel allows them to monitor staff for appropriate behaviour and productivity.
Your guests will also have the peace of mind knowing they are well protected as is their car in the car park. When it comes to Access Control, hotels look at door entry systems such as keyless systems for room and main entrance access. Video intercom for a hotel helps manage the flow of guests coming and going through the night. Typically the Intruder Alarm systems we install for hotels help to deter theft and other forms of criminal activity.
Safeguard Systems are expert installers of CCTV and Access Control systems in Southampton, Swindon, Reading, Oxford & Newbury.
The major considerations when investing in security systems for hotels are:
- Keeping guests, visitors and staff safe
- Helping to monitor staff behaviour on site and spot gaps in productivity
- Reducing vandalism – protecting visitors cars in the car park
- Keeping out unwanted visitors who may casue trouble
- Helping maintain staff wellbeing and safety
- Reducing theft in communal areas and subsequent insurance claims
Call us now on 0800 689 1835 or Submit an enquiry.