Here at Safeguard Systems we can design and install a range of security systems for Abattoirs across Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire.
To comply with the law, all abattoirs and slaughterhouses are required to install a CCTV system. Cameras have to be installed in all areas of the slaughterhouse where there are live animals. All images need to be stored for 90 days and be made available to inspectors.
Do you currently have a CCTV system in place? Is it fit for purpose and fully compliant with the law?
Further to CCTV systems for Abattoirs, we can design and install a range of other security systems for your slaughterhouse. We can install a full range of Access Control Systems including Keyless Door Entry Solutions, Video and Audio Intercom. Where theft is a concern, our range of Security Alarms will have you covered.
Our Security Systems for Abattoirs cover a range of objectives including:
- Keeping your premises protected and safe
- Legal compliance – are you up to date and compliant with the law?
- Keeping out unwanted visitors and thieves
- Protecting you against animal activists and protesters
- Reducing theft and insurance claims
Call us now on 0800 689 1835 or Submit an enquiry.